- BARESKRIM LIMPAHKAN TAHAP SATU BERKAS PERKARA EMPAT TERSANGKA ACT
- KPK SITA DOKUMEN DAN UANG DALAM PENGGELEDAHAN KANTOR-RUMAH BUPATI PEMALANG
- RATUSAN MANTAN ANGGOTA KHILAFATUL MUSLIMIN DI LAMPUNG IKRAR SETIA PADA NKRI
- KEJAGUNG BURU ASET TERSANGKA KORUPSI RP78 TRILIUN SURYA DARMADI DI LUAR NEGERI
- POLISI TANJUNG PERAK SURABAYA UNGKAP PEREDARAN 36,3 KILOGRAM SABU
- 5.770 NARAPIDANA DI SULSEL DIUSULKAN TERIMA REMISI HARI KEMERDEKAAN
- JAKSA AGUNG FASILITIASI KPK PERIKSA SURYA DARMADI DI KEJAKSAAN AGUNG
- PRESIDEN JOKOWI TARGETKAN KEMISKINAN TURUN JADI 8,5 PERSEN PADA 2023
- PEMERINTAH RANCANG PENDAPATAN NEGARA 2023 CAPAI RP2.443,6 TRILIUN
- PRESIDEN JOKOWI TARGETKAN PERTUMBUHAN EKONOMI 5,3 PERSEN PADA 2023
President Widodo's Annual Speech: Indonesia is One of The Nations That Have Overcome The Global CrisisWorld News • 5 hours ago • nasional
Indonesia's President during his annual state address said the global economy was still on the mend from the covid-19 pandemic when war broke out in ukraine causing food energy and financial concerns on Tuesday (15/8/2022). However, Indonesia so far has made efforts to overcome those challenges.
His address was delivered in the eve of the country's independence before members of the people's consultative assembly consisting members of the house of representatives and members of the regional respresentative council as well as the country's top officials.
President Widodo said that world geopolitics threatens regional security and for the people of Indonesia the President called to remain united vigilant and alert in the face of crises caused by coronavirus pandemic and the war in Ukraine.
President Widodo was the first asian leader to visit the warring countries Ukraine and Russia. Although Ukraine is not a member of G20 but he has invited Ukrainian President, Volodymyr Zelenskyy to the November summit in Bali along with Russian President, Vladimir Putin hoping to appease all sides and limit any distraction from the forum's agenda.